Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Never Forsaken

Tonight I was writing in my prayer journal and I was thanking God and listing off all of his blessings on me, I made it a point to thank him through all the hurtful things that has happened in my life and one thing that I wrote keeps sticking out in my head, maybe it's because it's something that has really been bothering me lately or maybe it's because he wants me to truly realize how much he loves me, his daughter, but anyways one of the things I thanked him for was for being a good father when my earthly mother and father forsaked me. So many times I get caught up in feeling sorry for myself, aching and longing for those earthly parental relationships that I forget that I have the perfect father in heaven who has never forsaken me, even though at times I wouldn't have blamed him if he had. So tonight if you are feeling alone, been wronged by your earthly parents, left, hurt, forsaken, just remember you have a perfect parent in heaven and he loves you, and he has never, nor will ever hurt you. Let him love you, it can be hard sometimes, I know but I am slowly getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment